7 Strategies for Reducing IoT Cyber Risk
IoT Security and Risk Management is critical to encourage adoption of the massive emergence of smart, connected devices.
- IDC analysts predict that by 2018, two-thirds of enterprises will experience IoT security breaches
- Cisco predicts that there will be 50B connected devices worldwide by 2020.
IoT is clearly impacting many parts of our lives, in the home (Wearables and the Smart Home) as well as many industry verticals (Manufacturing, Healthcare, Public Sector, Oil & Gas). Yet the question that continues to evolve is that while we need and desire many of the conveniences or downright cost savings that IoT devices make possible – How is security being addressed for this entire category of devices?
- Why IoT introduces new challenges for security and risk management
- How to implement low-cost security and risk management initiatives
- What are top strategies and implementation approaches to reduce vulnerability and risk
- Approaches for ensuring user privacy and managing the customer experience
This session will provide proven strategies needed to maintain cost-effective security and risk management initiatives to support and drive IoT vendor success.
You will learn top strategies and implementation approaches for IoT vendors to build the trust and resilience needed to seize opportunities, reduce risks, and deploy the right security models that reduce security vulnerability and risk.
PMI Talent Triangle Skill: Strategic and Business Management