How to Have Candid Conversations: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion…”Are you ready to talk?” – Coleman
In the workshop Candid Conversations: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion…”Are you ready to talk?”, the audience will participate in an interactive training, that will help them think differently about Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We will remove misconceptions, and stereotypes and engage in thought provoking dialog that will be the catalyst for change and acceptance of everyone in this high-octane social unrest environment. I guarantee that the audience will leave with at least 5 to 10 practices and principles they can activate in their personal and professional lives immediately.
- Understand the importance of establishing a Culture for your organization
- Differentiate clearly between Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Understand why Unconscious Bias can tear down an organization
- Distinguish the difference between Microaggression and Macroaggression
- Develop best practices to follow to circumvent a hostile work environment
- Understand a new way of working together in a cohesive environment
- Answer open-ended questions to help you take an introspective look at how you are the catalyst for change!
PMI Talent Triangle: Leadership