In this popular and customized virtual presentation, we’ll discuss how we can better work through the many facets of change, including:
- Demonstrate a greater ability to successfully lead through and navigate a culture of change while delivering great projects
- Recognize the challenges of staff as they transition to a more remote work environment (as public health and business needs dictate)
- Develop a stronger-agile vision to stay productive, engage as a leader and develop stronger relationships at all levels
- Discover 3 Key factors that allow individuals to stress less, grow engagement and produce even during challenging times
- Engage change management skills, better communication skills and a stronger, more flexible staff/team
- Learn to grow, mentor and lead even during times of significant change
The world has changed professionally and personally. Not since 9-11 have we been challenged to change how we live, work and socialize. None of us are the same now that a pandemic has shown us a new normal. People are uncertain, scared and worried about their jobs. To retain your team and talent, you must understand the effect change has on staff or risk losing them to a competitor. Address concerns openly and the massive impact it has will increase retention, grow productivity, lower stress and health issues, as well strengthen communications.
We understand that change is a constant and it’s our job as leaders to assist staff who are struggling, give them the tools and let them know they’re not alone. From workplace innovation and remote technology to increasing sales and a focused and strong culture.
Change comes in many forms. Sometimes, it’s organizational change- health concerns. Or, it may be uncertainty in your industry, more disruption, more competition. And, it can be the people side; how to cope. Fear and anxiety, new management new staff and new roles can be an opportunity for growth. Plus, an opportunity for additional learning, completed on-time projects and advancement too.
If those we work with can successfully navigate the intricacies change, we’ll continue to grow, increase our productivity and have a distinct advantage in advancing the business services we provide. It’s a PM leader’s responsibility to help their team navigate change with the least amount of drama, tension and fear. This presentation will give you the tools needed to lead staff and teams though change, grow communications and create a strong workplace culture.
PMI Talent Triangle: Leadership