Presentation: Stakeholder Involvement (sub title: How Do I involve My stakeholders Best in an Agile Environment?)
Abstract: One of the struggles I have seen when organizations transition to Agile in relation to the Agile principle “Customer Collaboration Over Contract Negotiation” is: When and how do I involve the right customer.
Goal of this presentation:
- Provide tools on how to involve different types of stakeholders
- Tool to identify different types of stakeholders
- In the presentation I will explain the 2 step process of:
- Step 1: map out the players for a value stream, product, or feature(set) in a simple 2×2 Stakeholders Matrix (influence/power and interest)
- Step 2: Learn about the tools and techniques to involve players in each quadrant based on their specific strength or opportunity
PMI Talent Triangle: Strategic and Business Management
Biography: IT professional (MSc) with 20+ years, working across the project life cycle in multiple disciplines. My focus now is on Agile coaching with a focus
on Lean Startup and transitioning organization and their leadership to a more entrepreneurial mindset.