Presentation: Moving Beyond COVID: Home, Work, Life and Balance!
Abstract: As a leader and we are all leaders, how are you navigating through Home, Work, and Life challenges? How are you finding the Balance you need? In the interactive training, Moving Beyond COVID: Home, Work Life, and Balance you will understand the leadership attributes needed to navigate through each segment of your life and career in an inspiring way.
- Understand the seven (7) critical attributes needed to Move Beyond COVID
- Discover the inspiring characteristics needed to maximize every opportunity for personal and professional Growth
- Unlock the Key to achieving Balance you need for Home, Work, and Life
- Develop a strategy for a Growth Plan that will lead to your true “SuperPower!”
- Answer thought provoking questions in an interactive environment that will add great value to your thinking and outlook on your future!
PMI Talent Triangle: Leadership
Biography: Kevin M. Coleman is the Founder of KMC Empowerment, LLC where he provides executive coaching, empowering speeches, and professional development training to make individuals and organizations successful. This is done through inspiring leaders to define clear vision, mission, and value systems that leads to exponential personal, professional, and business growth. Kevin has been leading training for Executives, Division Chiefs, Branch Chiefs, Mid-Level Managers, Supervisors, Team Leads, and Journeymen for over 30 years. Kevin has vast experience speaking for all levels of audiences from three (3) to three thousand (3,000). Kevin served his country in the military for over 9 years and is a disabled veteran. Kevin has been recognized as a winner of the BIG Region XI President Leadership Award and was awarded the Virginia Professional Leadership Award. KMC Empowerment has helped individuals, groups, and organization reach exponential growth through coaching, training, team building, and strategic planning.