Earn the Competitive Advantage that you need to compete in today’s modern workplace. The environment is demanding and rapidly evolving. In order to be successful and manage effectively, this modern workplace requires a cutting-edge education specifically focused on Project Management.
Consistently ranked as one of the Best Online Engineering Graduate Programs from a variety of sources, the University of Maryland Project Management Center for Excellence is a recognized leader in project management education. The variety of programs offered provides students with flexible options to earn the degree that best sites their needs.
Academic options include:
- Master of Engineering in Project Management (MEng),
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering with a Major in Project Management (MS),
- Master of Professional Studies in Product Management (MPPM),
- Project Management Graduate Certificate in Engineering (GCEN),
- Doctorate of Philosophy in Civil Engineering with a concentration in Project Management (PhD)
- Two undergraduate minors in Project Management and Construction Project Management
Courses can be taken 100% online, 100% in the classroom or a hybrid of both.
Download Brochure – Education and Training options
As the first project management program in an engineering school to be accredited by the Project Management Institute’s Global Accreditation Center, the University of Maryland’s Project Management degree options empower you to put high-demand project management methods into everyday practice.
Besides academic programs, the UMD Project Management Center for Excellence also delivers quality professional development programs including this annual two-day Project Management Symposium and online Professional Certificate Programs through edX.
Download Brochure – online Professional Certificate Programs